Welcome

Thanks for checking out my blog!

For me reading is an escape from boredeom or an escape from my life and into another. I admit to reading way too fast and then wishing I had not read the book so fast. I find stress relief in reading as most people who read do. It is said that hose who enjoy reading as much as I do generally are good writers and great with grammar. I can honestly tell you I am not the best writer in the world and I am horrible with grammar. So if you notice things that are wrong you are probably right and it has not changed in 24 years so I am guessing it never will. If you think I might like a book you have read let me know and I will try and read it. I tend to choose a book maily how I am feeling at that time.

If you have comments about any books please feel free to share. As I said before my blog is based on my own feelins and understandings of the book.


Enjoy!







Monday, November 29, 2010

Deep Thoughts!

Well.  While I am reading my next book I thought I would share with you some interesting short reads.  There are a series of book by Jack Handey that start out as Deep Thoughts and works its way to Deepest Thoughts.  To me they are pretty entertaining and can definitely brightens someones day.


That said, I will try and share a deep thought with you every so often! So I hope you enjoy!




"In weightlifting, I don't think sudden, uncontrolled urination should automatically disqualify you."- Jack Handey


The reason I chose this one for the day has to do with my time at the gym and watching the weightlifters.  It sometimes looks like they are lifting soooo hard they may just go to the bathroom!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment